четвъртък, 8 декември 2011 г.

Moneybrother - Born Under a Bad Sign

Making a super smooth transition from French to Swedish, today we’re looking at an awesome little band known as Moneybrother. At the risk of being redundant, I will again mention that I discovered this song in a soundtrack for a movie - in this case, “Super” (which has become one of my all-time favorites, by the way). Back then I was too obsessed with another song I might feature in here someday to notice just how incredible this band was. But in came up on my music player yesterday and I fell in love.

I don’t know exactly what it is, could it possibly be the catchy beat, the charming vocals of the leading man, the fact that I can’t for the life of me figure out what the hell they trying to say? I don’t know, could be any of those things, and it doesn’t matter. What’s important is that I have a new tune to mumble incoherently to and yell out the only lyric from the chorus I know.

I’M BORN UNDER A BADLY DUSTED SIGN!!! (probably).

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар