вторник, 19 юли 2011 г.

Who To Follow on Google+


Alright, so I already told you last week that I joined Google+ but I figured I should talk about it a little more today. Mainly, I wanted to share with you the people I follow on there.

I am just now starting to get how awesome Google+ is actually. Looks like Facebook, acts like Twitter, so we can follow whomever we want but they don't have to agree to it. Consent? That's a thing of the past, people, today's social networks should be modified for the stalker in all of us. It still sucks that not that many people have joined yet but by next month things will improve. After all, look at all the great guys who are already on board:

Kassem G - very funny guy, YouTube star
Charlie McDonnell - musician, YouTube star and British, so bonus points for that
Adam Pash - editor of LifeHacker, posts tech-related news
Soren Bowie - writer at one of my favorite sites, Cracked.com
Felicia Day - awesome actress, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog and the amazing web series The Guild
Trey Ratcliff - photographer, posts really fantastic pictures regularly
Lady Gaga and Charlie Sheen - I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's a guilty pleasure
Thomas Hawk - another photographer to make my news feed beautiful
Natalie Villalobos - Community Manager for the Google+ project
Wil Wheaton - actor, comedian, awesome guy
Chuck Palahniuk - one of my favorite writers, so great that he's already a part of the
network. Follow him. You won't regret it.

So that's my list for now. If you have found other celebrities and/or awesome people who
post interesting things on G+, comment and share the knowledge!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар