неделя, 13 март 2011 г.

And I'm Like, Haiku!



Okay, so this is the funniest thing I've seen all week.

Probably because I am easily impressed by Haiku poems and whenever I see one that's even remotely witty, I am totally blown away. So I figure this is as good a time as any to share with you a couple of my favorite ones that I've found around the web:

I hate you Haiku
You are very hard to do
Go back to Japan

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Who would waste their time
Writing a haiku poem
Well, that would be me

I wake, reluctant
Too cold to get out of bed
But I need to pee

And because I'm a sucker for cats, here are two cat haikus that I really liked:
You never feed me
Perhaps I'll sleep on your face
That will sure show you

The rule for today
Touch my tail, I shred your hand
New rule tomorrow

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар