събота, 27 ноември 2010 г.

A Little Bit of Me


I figured that the best way for my readers to get to know me was to show them a couple of the things that make me happy. I always thought that you can tell a lot about someone just by all the stuff he'she cares about.

A little sneak peak of those things are:


Chances are most of you have heard it but for those who haven't - LISTEN TO IT, it's amazing. It's a song that I can't get out of my head since I first heard it. I think it has some sort of sad/happy mixture of emotions to it, which to me seems pretty hard to do. Oddly enough, the first time I saw this music video was when I was looking for it to publish on the blog.

Another thing!

That picture over there made me laugh until I thought that there could be something wrong with it. Maybe that man is not Enligsh at all, why else would he not say "No, thank you"? Well, maybe that's also part of the anarchy. And also maybe that table cloth, I don't know.

Something that won't probably happen again is that I'm going to share a bit of personal information with you. Earlier today I went to a job interview because I wanted to start a part-time job. I had been to the first stage of the whole process, which was basically an English test, much like ones that I did back in the 9th grade. Today was the second part and they'll be calling me back to invite me to... the third interview? My God, really? I want to be a receptionist, not a CEO, there's surely no need to go through so much for that. But I guess the job market and the employment doesn't have to make sense as long as you're getting a paycheck at the end of the month.

So while that's going on I'm applying for an American scholarship, which basically means that, if I get it, I'll have the chance to spend one year at an American university which would be, like, the bestest thing that has ever happened to a shmuck like me. But, you know, whatever, I don't even care.

And since this is everything my ADD brain is capable of writing at once, I will leave you with all the other sites you're procrastinating with.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар