събота, 27 ноември 2010 г.

Welcome to the XX Paradox!

I'm going to share a secret with you: it really took me forever to think up an original title for this blog. And to admit that it sounds unbelievebly pretentious would be an incredibly hard thing for me to do. But there, I said it, so let's not adress it further. Let's just move on.

Well, welcome posts are always a drag, but they seem kind of obligatory for every new blog. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet but I do promise I will try to keep posting regulargly on whatever topic seems interesting. And if you like the things I write about, then you can subscribe. It's pretty simple, actually.

So sit down, or keep sitting down, and keep reading if you wish to be cured from the condition the Cute Lepers tend to call Terminal Boredom.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар