сряда, 16 ноември 2011 г.

Deerhunter - Nothing Ever Happened

Deerhunter. Deerhunter. Deer. Hunter. God, that's such a cool band name to pronounce. Like Radiohead or Chairlift. It's just so badass, I love it.

But what I love even more is this song. I've had it in my music folder for over two years now and it never seemed like anything special to me, but now I can't get enough of it. The secret - it became my go-to dance song. It's just so energetic and awesome, you can't sit still while listening to it - the beat is amazing, the rhythm is spot-on and the lyrics punch my brain in the face.

"Only when you learn that there's no way out
You learn to talk, you learn to shout
Focus on the depth that was never there
Eliminate what you can't repair"


It's one of those songs that you just need to sing as loud as you can. And I'm currently on a mission to reach my neighbors' boiling point, so you just know I'll be playing this song on a loop for the next two weeks.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар